Permission to broadcast, livestream, and reprint the music in this service obtained from CCLI 851-911, OneLicense A-730704, and Augsburg Liturgies SBT002380. All rights reserved.
Previous services can be viewed in our video archive.
Join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 9:30 am, in the sanctuary or online at blcmidway.online.church
On Sundays at 7:30 pm, join us for Selah, available in person or online at blcmidway.online.church. All services are also available in the archive (posted about 30 minutes following the end of the service). Selah is a musical witness to the creative Word of God – ancient, eternal, and always with us. The lyrics come directly from ancient scripture, the melody newly composed, accompanied by spontaneous improvisation in strings: God’s ancient, new, and creative Word embodied in healing music. You are welcome to meditate on the words, or simply let the music wash over you like a sound bath. Once finished, the musicians will stop playing and someone will read a prayer to close. A time of silence will be observed.
For worship in the building:
-Masks are welcome, but not required at this time.
-Fellowship is held following worship, subject to current guidelines.
-Anyone experiencing new symptoms common to COVID-19 infection should not attend in person worship.
Sunday School & Confirmation classes meet following worship
- Traditional Worship with pipe organ and piano 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays
- Worship Leaders – every Sunday
- Contemporary Worship with guitars and/or keyboard 2nd and 4th Sundays
- Second Sunday Musicians/Contemporary group
- Guitar worship on 2nd Sunday of each month
- Keyboard and Guitar worship on 4th Sunday of each month
- Sunday School children prepare and share music with congregation several times a year
Parking available on Sunday Mornings in the Spruce Tree Parking Lot
across the street from the church until 1pm.